Something strange is going on...
I have just made a fish dish for my family's dinner. And it was actually tasty! Now this is coming from someone who, in 14 years of marriage has almost never cooked fish (other than fish fingers for the kids, but that doesn't count!). From now on I am going to try and give us fish once a week and a vegetarian meal once a week. And buy organic food. And try and have more fruit in my diet.
Can I be that close to 40 already????
Wednesday, June 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Please can you put the fish dishes on hold while I'm staying with you? I'm not as close to 40 as you are, clearly!
ReplyDeleteIt's about time you realised you're not the youngster you thought you were. All those cracks at my senility will come back to bite you... The fishy omegas are helpful for arthritis and memory loss so eat heaps!! Heidi's clearly in denial. Maybe her Alzheimer's has kicked in and she's living in the eternal bliss of the twenty-somethings. Not an entirely unpleasant place to be... on second thoughts, maybe we should all give the fish a miss?
ReplyDeleteYou're just having me on aren't you!
ReplyDelete