Well, not quite dusted, but done nonetheless. I must add that that is the aluminium doors I'm talking about. In theory, the wooden doors (both internal and external) are arriving tomorrow.
What else? Pool is in. Off centre, but in. God has sent these skew things to test me, I know it!!!
The kitchen and BIC's (in theory) are arriving on Monday. The tiler arrived on Sunday and has already managed to incorrectly tile all three bathrooms and has broken at least 20 of my extremely expensive Travertine tiles in his efforts to correct his mistakes. The less said about that, the better. Personally, I think I am being very calm in the face of extreme adversity!
Last thing to add... I finally finished crocheting Megan's blanket for her new room. I started crocheting it at the same time we started building and I wondered which one would be finished first. Sadly, I can now officially confirm that it is quicker to crochet a blanket than to build a house.
Anyway, I think the next couple of weeks are going to be very exciting, if extremely stressful.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
.jpg)


No comments:
Post a Comment